Dynam Gee Bee Y 1270mm (50") Wingspan - PNP - DY8955P - OPEN BOX
- Product condition: Factory New
- Missing parts: None
- Damage/defects: The left wing aileron servo (DY-1007) is defective (stripped gear) and would need to be replaced. Will require some minor cutting to replace servo.
The Gee Bee Model Y Senior Sportster was a sports aircraft built in the United States in the early 1930s by the Granville Brothers. Essentially an enlarged two-seat version of the single-seat Sportster, it was a low-wing strut-and-wire-braced monoplane of conventional—if short-coupled—design with open cockpits and fixed tailskid undercarriage. The first of the two examples constructed was built for the Granville Brothers company itself and served as a support aircraft for the R-1 and R-2 racers and also for competition in its own right.
Dynam's Gee Bee Y PNP is ready for the all the races and barnstorming you can imagine! All you need is a 4 channel radio, 4 channel receiver and 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh Li-Po battery and you're ready for a hair-raising, thrill-inducing ride!
- Realistic scale features including attractive Gee Bee Y paint scheme, hand painted pilot figure and molded panel lines
- Powerful BM3715A-KV1050 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Dynam Gee Bee Y 1270mm (50") Wingspan - Receiver Ready
- ESC with T connector, servos, and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
1270mm / 50in
980mm / 45.8in
1250g / 49.5oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||50-55mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
M3715A-KV1050 Brushless Outrunner motor
Electronic Speed Control
40A Brushless with T connector
Propeller / EDF
4x 9g standard
3S 11.1V 2200 - 2600 mAh LiPo (required)
4 Channel (required)
|Build Time||2-3 Hours|