Dynam Focke Wulf FW-190 1270mm (50") Wingspan - OPEN BOX
- Product condition: Customer Return
- Missing parts: None
- Damage/defects: Missing left retract (DY-1152) and left landing gear (DY-FW190-06). Plane is a little bit dirty from being handled. There is a minor dent on the top side and a minor scratch on the bottom side of the left wing.
The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Wrger (English: Shrike) was a German single-seat, single-engine fighter aircraft designed by Kurt Tank in the late 1930s and widely used during World War II. Powered by a radial engine in most versions, the Fw 190 had ample power and was able to lift larger loads than its well-known counterpart, the Messerschmitt Bf 109. The Fw 190 was used by the Luftwaffe in a wide variety of roles, including day fighter, fighter-bomber, ground-attack aircraft and, to a lesser degree, night fighter. When the Fw 190 started flying operationally over France in August 1941, it quickly proved itself to be superior in all but turn radius to the Royal Air Force's main front-line fighter, the Spitfire Mk. V, especially at low and medium altitudes. The 190 maintained superiority over Allied fighters until the introduction of the improved Spitfire Mk. IX in July 1942. Dynam's FW-190 RTF is virtually ready for those ambitious sorties! Included is a GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter, Detrum RXC7 7-Channel 2.4GHz Receiver and 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo battery so you're ready for those Spitfires and other Allied fighters in no time!
- Realistic scale features including WWII German Luftwaffe paint scheme, hand painted pilot figure, gun turrets, and molded panel lines
- Servoless electronic retractable landing gear
- Powerful BM3720A-KV500 Brushless Outrunner motor
- LED navigation lights add scale realism and help make the plane more visible during dawn and dusk flights
- Scale 3-Blade propeller
- Dynam Focke Wulf FW-190 1270mm (50") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum RXC7 7-Channel 2.4GHz Receiver
- 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
- 4S LiPo Battery Charger
- ESC with T connector, servos, motor and electronic retractable landing gear come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
Tech Note: The rudder is now painted yellow.
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1270mm / 50in
1110mm / 43.7in
1450g / 51.1oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||70 - 75mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM3720A-KV500 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
40A Brushless with T connector
Propeller / EDF
3-Blade Scale Prop
4x 9g standard
4S 14.8V 2200mAh LiPo (included)
6 Channel (included)
|Build Time||2-3 Hours|