Dynam F6F Hellcat with Gyro 1270mm (50") Wingspan - RTF
Dynam F6F Hellcat with Gyro 1270mm (50") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - RTF - DY8958RTF
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here.
The Grumman F6F Hellcat was a carrier-based fighter aircraft designed to replace the earlier F4F Wildcat in United States Navy (USN) service. The Hellcat competed with the faster Vought F4U Corsair for use as a carrier based fighter. However, the Corsair had significant issues with carrier landings which the Hellcat did not, allowing the Hellcat to become the Navy's dominant fighter in the second part of World War II, a position the Hellcat did not relinquish. The Corsair instead was primarily deployed to great effect in land-based use by the U.S. Marine Corps.
We are happy to bring the Dynam F6F to customers bringing yet more warbirds from a manufacturer known for finding that rare blend of economy and quality. This is the RTF version which includes a GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter, Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS and 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery.
Visit the Official Dynam F6F Hellcat Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! 6-Channel mini receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- NEW! Tomcat Skylord 40 Amp ESC with XT60 connector
- NEW! Working flaps now included
- Model officially licensed by Northrop Grumman
- Realistic scale features including WWII Pacific Theatre livery, hand painted pilot figure, gun turrets, and molded panel lines
- Servoless electronic retractable landing gear
- Powerful BM3720A-KV500 Brushless Outrunner motor
- LED navigation lights add scale realism and help make the plane more visible during dawn and dusk flights
- Scale 3-blade propeller
- Dynam F6F Hellcat with Gyro 1270mm (50") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS
- 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
- 4S LiPo Battery Charger
- ESC with XT60 connector, servos, motor and electronic retractable landing gear come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1270mm / 50in
1054mm / 41in
1600g / 56.5oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||70-75mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
BM3720A-KV500 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
40A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
3-Blade Scale Prop
4x 9g standard
4S 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo with XT60 connector (included)
6 Channel (included)
|Build Time||2-3 Hours|
Product Spare Parts