Dynam F4U Corsair V2 with Gyro 1270mm (50") Wingspan - RTF
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
Dynam F4U Corsair V2 with Gyro 1270mm (50") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - RTF - DY8953RTF
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here.
The Chance Vought F4U Corsair was an American fighter aircraft that saw service primarily in World War II and the Korean War. Some Japanese pilots regarded "Whistling Death" as the most formidable American fighter of World War II, and the U.S. Navy counted an 11:1 kill ratio with the F4U Corsair. It quickly became the most capable carrier-based fighter-bomber of World War II, serving almost exclusively as a fighter-bomber throughout the Korean War and during the French colonial wars in Indochina and Algeria.
This is the new and improved version (V2) of the Dynam F4U Corsair RTF and is ready for those ambitious sorties! This new version now includes a Tomcat Skylord 50 Amp ESC, LED lights with pre-soldered connector ends, LED light controller for static and flashing operations, and redesigned long-life electronic retracts. Also included is a GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter, Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS and 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh Li-Po battery so after a quick build you're ready for those Axis bandits!
Visit the Official Dynam F4U Corsair Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! 6-Channel Mini Receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- NEW! Tomcat Skylord 50 Amp ESC with XT60 connector
- NEW! Completely redesigned electronic retracts with new SMT soldered circuit board and long-life drive system for improved reliability and durability
- NEW! LED navigation lighting with LED control board (no more bare leads)
- Model officially licensed by Northrop Grumman
- Realistic scale features including WWII Navy paint scheme, hand painted pilot figure, gun ports, and molded panel lines
- Powerful BM3720A-KV500 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Scale 3-blade propeller
- Optional flaps allow for shorter take offs and slower landings - ideal for when you have a short runway. To add flaps, you just need to purchase one 9g Normal servo and one 9g Reverse servo.
- Dynam F4U Corsair V2 with Gyro 1270mm (50") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
- 4 Cell LiPo Battery Charger
- 50A ESC with XT60 connector, servos, motor and electronic retractable landing gear come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1270mm / 50in
1066mm / 42in
1650g / 58.2oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||85 - 90mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM3720A-KV500 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
50A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
3-Blade Scale Prop
4x 9g standard
4S 14.8V 2200mAh 25C LiPo with XT60 connector (included)
6 Channel (included)
|Build Time||2-3 Hours|
Product Spare Parts