Dynam DHC-2 Beaver with Gyro 1500mm (59") Wingspan - RTF
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
Dynam DHC-2 Beaver with Gyro 1500mm (59") Wingspan - RTF - DY8961SRTF
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here.
The de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver is a single-engined, high-wing, propeller-driven, STOL aircraft developed by de Havilland Canada, primarily known as a bush plane. It is used for cargo and passenger hauling, aerial application (crop dusting and aerial topdressing), and has been widely adopted by armed forces as a utility aircraft. The United States Army purchased several hundred; nine DHC-2s are still in service with the U.S. Air Force Auxiliary (Civil Air Patrol) for search and rescue. The Beaver was designed for flight in rugged and remote areas of the world. Its short takeoff and landing capability made it ideal for areas normally only accessible by canoe or foot. Because it often flies to remote locations, often in cold climates, its oil reservoir filler is located in the cockpit and oil can be filled in flight.
Take to those rugged lakes and ponds close to your personal wilderness with Dynam's 1500mm (59") PNP DHC-2 Beaver! Also included is a GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter, Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS and 4S 14.8V 2200mAh Li-Po battery so you're ready to master those water-based environments less traveled! Or if you prefer land-based operation, the DHC-2 Beaver also comes with landing gear.
Visit the Official Dynam DHC-2 Beaver 1500mm Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! 6-Channel Mini Receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- NEW! Now comes with operational flaps
- Realistic scale features including DHC-2 paint scheme and molded panel lines
- Set of floats with operational rudders for water takeoffs/taxiing and landings
- Powerful BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Fixed landing gear included for land-based operation
- LED navigation lights add scale realism and help make the plane more visible during dawn and dusk flights
- Dynam DHC-2 Beaver 1500mm (59") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
- 4 Cell LiPo Battery Charger
- ESC with XT60 connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Set of floats with operational rudder
- Set of regular landing gear
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1500mm / 59.06in
958mm / 37.7in
1400-1750g / 49.4-61.8oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||45 - 50mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
50A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
5x 9g standard
|Landing Gear||Floats and Fixed|
4S 14.8V 2200mAh 25C LiPo (included)
6 Channel (included)
|Build Time||2-3 Hours|
Product Spare Parts