Dynam DC-3 Skybus White with Gyro 1470mm (58") Wingspan - RTF
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
Dynam DC-3 Skybus White with Gyro 1470mm (58") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - RTF - DY8931SRTF-WHITE
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here.
Introducing the DC-3 Skybus from Dynam. Powered by twin brushless 1100KV motors the DC-3 Skybus exhibits plenty of power and is a solid performer in the air. For the intermediate pilot with at least some low wing experience. The DC-3 Skybus comes with a decal set that tips a cap to the retro airlines of yesteryear. Included in this RTF version is a GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter, Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver and 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery to get you into the skies right after a straight-forward build.
Visit the Official Dynam 1470mm DC-3 Skybus Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! 6-Channel Mini Receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- Durable EPO construction
- Attractive retro airline livery
- Powerful twin brushless 1100KV motors
- Dynam DC-3 Skybus White with Gyro 1470mm (58") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS
- 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
- 3S LiPo Battery Charger
- 30 Amp ESC with T connector, servos, and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1470mm / 58in
980mm / 38.58in
|CG (Center of Gravity)||60-65mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
Twin KV1100 Brushless Outrunner motors
Electronic Speed Control
2x 30A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
2x 2-Blade Props
4x 9g standard
3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo (included)
6 Channel (included)
|Build Time||3+ Hours|
Product Spare Parts