Dynam C-47 Skytrain Green V2 with Gyro 1500mm (59") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - RTF - OPEN BOX
- Product condition: Factory New
- Box condition: Good
- Missing parts: None
- Damage/defects: Minor glue stains on bottom of fuselage. Tail tip is smashed and breaking off. Left wing tip is smashed in. Compression wrinkles. Simple cosmetic fixes.
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here. The Dynam C-47 Skytrain is a nice scale foam multi-engine representation of the military transport aircraft used extensively by the Allies in World War II and still used by various military to this day. The C47 shares the same body structure as the civilian model DC3. Powered by 2 brushless 1100Kv motors the C47 Skytrain is sure to impress at the local flying field. This RTF includes a GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter, Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS and 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh Li-Po battery.
- NEW! 6-Channel Mini Receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- Steerable tail wheel
- Nice scale looks available in Olive Drab with invasion stripe livery
- Powerful brushless 1100Kv motors
- Comes with decal set
- Easy to build and transport
- Dynam C-47 Skytrain Green 1500mm (59") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh Li-Po battery
- 3 Cell LiPo Battery Charger
- Dual 30A ESCs with XT60 connectors, servos and motors come pre-installed for your convenience
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box.
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1500mm / 59in
980mm / 38.5in
1200g / 42oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||N/A|
2x 1100kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
2x 30A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
2x 3 blades
4x 9g standard
3S 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo with T connector (included)
6 Channel (included)
|Build Time||3+ Hours|
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- November 18, 2016 - For the RTF with gyro version make sure the included Detrum receiver/gyro is securely mounted to the fuselage before attempting to fly this airplane. The V2 now has steerable tail wheel.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center