Dynam C-47 Skytrain Green V2 1500mm (59") Wingspan - PNP
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
Dynam C-47 Skytrain Green V2 1500mm (59") Wingspan - PNP - DY8931PNP-GREEN
The Dynam C-47 Skytrain is a nice scale foam multi-engine representation of the military transport aircraft used extensively by the Allies in World War II and still used by various military to this day. The C47 shares the same body structure as the civilian model DC3. Powered by 2 brushless 1100Kv motors the C47 Skytrain is sure to impress at the local flying field.
Visit the Official Dynam 1500mm C-47 Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Nice scale looks available in Olive Drab with invasion stripe livery
- Powerful brushless 1100Kv motors
- Comes with decal set
- Easy to build and transport
- Dynam C-47 Skytrain Green 1500mm (59") Wingspan - (PNP)
- NEW! Dual Skylord 30A ESCs with XT60 connectors, servos and motors come pre-installed for your convenience
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 connector - EPR22003X6
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
1500mm / 59in
980mm / 38.5in
1200g / 42oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||N/A|
2x 1100kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
2x 30A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
2x 3 blades
4x 9g standard
3S 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo with XT60 connector (required)
4 Channel (required)
|Build Time||3+ Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- November 18, 2016 - For the RTF with gyro version make sure the included Detrum receiver/gyro is securely mounted to the fuselage before attempting to fly this airplane. The V2 now has steerable tail wheel.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center