Dynam C-188 Crop Duster Blue 1500mm (59") Wingspan - PNP
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
Dynam C-188 Crop Duster Blue 1500mm (59") Wingspan - PNP - DY8967PNP-BLUE
The Model 188 is a family of light agricultural aircraft produced between 1966 and 1983 in the United States. In the early 1960s several American airplane manufacturers decided to expand their already wide line of light aircraft by entering the agricultural aircraft market. They surveyed pilots and operators of other brands of agricultural aircraft to see what features and capabilities these operators were looking for. The resulting aircraft was a conventional single-seat, piston-engined, strut-braced low-wing agricultural airplane. Dynam brings the Model C-188 to life with this fun RC electric model. Just add your radio, receiver and 4S 2200 LiPo battery and you're ready for adventure.
- Attractive blue and white paint scheme and decal trim sheet
- Scale pilot for added detail
- Powerful BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Pre-installed full, functional flaps for shorter take-offs and slow, controlled landings
- Constructed of Durable EPO foam
- Dynam C-188 Blue 1500mm (59") Wingspan - Receiver Ready - (PNP)
- ESC with XT60 connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 connector - EPR22004X6
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
1500mm / 59in
1005mm / 39.6in
1300g / 2.9lbs.
|CG (Center of Gravity)||65mm from the wing's leading edge|
BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
40A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
4S 14.8V 2200mAh LiPo (required)
4+ Channel (required)
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- April 6, 2017 - (For the RTF version) Make sure the included Detrum receiver/gyro is securely mounted to the fuselage before attempting to fly. If you would like to add flaps to the RTF version you will need the Dynam 9 gram positive servo for the left flap and the Dynam 9 gram reverse servo for the right flap.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center