Dynam C-182 Sky Trainer with Gyro 1280mm (50") Wingspan - RTF
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
Dynam C-182 Sky Trainer with Gyro 1280mm (50") Wingspan - RTF - DY8938RTF
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here.
Motion RC Fly Boys are fond of these classic well-known trainers that grace our skies daily. The C-182 is an American four-seat, single-engined light airplane. It has the option of adding two child seats, installed in the baggage area. Introduced in 1956, the 182 has been produced in a number of variants, including a version with retractable landing gear, and is the second most popular C model, after the 172.
The Dynam C-182 Trainer is the perfect trainer for those with some high-wing experience under their belts that would like to fly something in the scale civilian class. With a scale 3-blade propeller and optional flaps, you can enjoy numerous scale flights at your local field. Included is a GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter, Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS and 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo battery.
Visit the Official Dynam 1280mm C-182 Sky Trainer Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! 6-Channel Mini Receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- NEW! Tomcat Skylord 40 Amp ESC with XT60 connector
- NEW! LED navigation lighting with LED control board (no more bare leads)
- NEW! Now with Working Flaps
- Scale and attractive blue, red and white Sky Trainer livery
- Scale 3-blade propeller, spinner and wheel pants
- Around 8 minute flights with the included 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
- Durable EPO foam and very stable high wing trainer
- Dynam C-182 Sky Trainer 1280mm (50") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS
- 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 connector
- 3S LiPo Battery Charger
- 40A ESC with XT60 connector, servos, and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1280mm / 50in
|CG (Center of Gravity)||N/A|
BM2815A-KV1100 Brushless Outrunner motor
Electronic Speed Control
40A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
4x 9g standard
|Landing Gear||Tri-gear Static|
3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo with XT60 connector (included)
6 Channel (included)
|Build Time||3+ Hours|
Product Spare Parts