Dynam BF-110 1500mm (59") Wingspan - PNP
Dynam BF-110 1500mm (59") Wingspan - PNP - DY8963PNP
The Messerschmitt Bf 110, often called the Me 110, was a twin-engine heavy fighter (Zerstrer—German for "Destroyer") developed in Nazi Germany in the 1930s and used by the Luftwaffe and others during World War II. The Bf 110 served with considerable success in the early campaigns, the Polish, Norwegian and Battle of France. The Bf 110's lack of agility in the air was its primary weakness. This flaw was exposed during the Battle of Britain, when some Bf 110-equipped units were withdrawn from the battle after very heavy losses and redeployed as night fighters, a role to which the aircraft was well suited. The Bf 110 enjoyed a successful period following the Battle of Britain as an air superiority fighter and strike aircraft in other theatres.
The BF-110 is a great new addition to the Dynam warbird series. This twin flies as good as it looks. Made from damage-resistant EPO foam, this is another winner by Dynam. The BF-110 comes with flaps, retracts, 2 ESCs, 2 Motors, and all the required servos. Flaps will require a servo reverser either external or on the Transmitter. The build is very straight foward with no surprises except the lack of required work. The twin motors will provide more than enough power and most of the flght can be flown at 50% throttle. You will no doubt enjoy this fantastic new addition to the Dynam family!
- NEW! LED navigation lighting with LED control board (no more bare leads)
- Realistic scale features including WWII Luftwaffe paint scheme, hand painted pilot figure, gun turrets, and molded panel lines
- Servoless electronic retractable landing gear with spring loaded retract doors
- Pre-installed full, functional flaps for shorter take-offs and slow, controlled landings
- Powerful BM3512-850kv twin motors
- Dynam BF-110 1500mm (59") Wingspan - Receiver Ready
- Dual 40A ESCs with XT60 connectors, servos, motors and electronic retractable landing gear come pre-installed for your convenience
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 connector - EPR22004X6
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
1500mm / 59in
1122mm / 44.17in
1900g / 67oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||N/A|
2x BM3512-850kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
2x 40A Brushless with XT60 Connector
Propeller / EDF
2x (9 x 6 x 3)
6x 9g standard
4S 14.8V 2200mAh 35C LiPo with XT60 Connector (required)
6 Channel (required)
|Build Time||2 Hour|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- July 2, 2017 - The orientation of the flap servos on this aircraft require you to reverse the direction of one of the servos in order for the flaps to move in the same direction. This can be accomplished by either 1) putting the flap servos on two different channels and reversing the direction of one of the channels 2) replace one of the servos with a 9g reverse direction servo 3) use a servo reversing cable on one servo or 4) mechanically changing the direction of one servo (this requires advanced soldering skills). We are working with Dynam to have them include one normal and one reverse servo with this model, we apologize for any inconvenience.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center