Detrum RXC7 7-Channel Receiver
Detrum RXC7 7-Channel 2.4GHZ receiver for GAVIN-6C and GAVIN-6A radios - DY-DTM-R001
The Detrum RXC7 receiver is compatible with the Detrum GAVIN 6C and 6A radios. The RXC7 utilizes a diversity antenna which can automatically switch the signal to ensure signal stability. Adopting a 2.4GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) and multiple frequency-hopping technology, the RXC7 has high sensitivity and strong anti-interference performance.
The CPU used in the RXC7 offers superior resolving power with a memory function which can recognize the frequency and ID and includes a fail-safe function.
- Diversity antenna with auto-switching technology to ensure maximum signal stability
- 2.4GHz DIrect Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) technology
- High Sensitivity and Strong Anti-Interference capability
- Onboard CPU offers excellent resolving power and Frequency/ID recognition
- Built in fail-safe functionality
- Detrum receivers are only compatible with Detrum Gavin brand radios.
Number of Channels
Modulation / Protocol
DSSS / FHSS
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
39 x 28.5 x 14.5mm
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- August 28, 2018 - The RXC7 now uses a bind button and no longer has a bind plug. To bind simply plug in your battery and the red LED will flash rapidly. Hold the bind button until the LED flashing slows, then turn on your radio with bind switch activated. Once bound the LED will turn Green.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center