5.8G 48CH FPV Video Receiver from Detrum - DY-DTM-DVR58
The Detrum 5.8G 48 Channel FPV Video Receiver is a 48 channel 5.8G wireless receiver, used on the ground station, for FPV use. It can receive the video signal from DVT58, demodulate it and send it to a monitoring display.
- 48 channels adjustable, with the channel number shown on the LED digital display
- 12V/1A output interface, providing a stable voltage for the display
- Detrum 5.8G 48CH FPV Video Receiver
- DC3.5mm to DC5mm Cable
- DC3.5mm to XT60 Cable
- 3.5mm Stereo Plug to RCA Plug Cable
- Working Frequency: 5.8GHz ISM
- Channels: 48
- Input Voltage: DC 7V~17V
- Supply Current: 80mA/12V
- Output Voltage: 12V
- Video Output Impedance: 75Ω
- Working Temperature: -40~85℃
- Dimension (L×W×H): 62.8×45×14.5mm
- Weight: 28g (without antenna)
Channel and Frequency Table
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- September 19, 2015 - The antenna is not included, you will need to purchase separately. This video receiver must be connected with an antenna when in operation. It is far more stable with much better performance when used with a 5.8G Omni-directional Mushroom Antenna.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center