Dynam Tiger Moth 1270mm (50") Wingspan - PNP - OPEN BOX
- Product condition: Factory New
- Box condition: Major damage to gift box
- Missing parts: None
- Damage/defects: Canopy fit is a bit off on the right side. Fuselage has minor dents and dings. The upper wing, lower wing, and stabilizers all have minor scratches, dents, and indentations. Easy cosmetic fixes.
The de Havilland DH.82 Tiger Moth is a 1930s biplane designed by Geoffrey de Havilland and was operated by the Royal Air Force (RAF) and others as a primary trainer. The Tiger Moth remained in service with the RAF until replaced by the de Havilland Chipmunk in 1952, when many of the surplus aircraft entered civil operation. Many other nations used the Tiger Moth in both military and civil applications, and it remains in widespread use as a recreational aircraft in many countries. It is still occasionally used as a primary training aircraft, particularly for those pilots wanting to gain experience before moving on to other tailwheel aircraft.
We are happy to add Dynam's Tiger Moth PNP to our fleet of Dynam product. Created with a classic appearance with vivid scale details. The wingspan is 50 inches long and the fuselage has an overall length of about 41 inches. Under the cowl you will find a 650KV brushless outrunner motor connected to a Detrum 40 amp brushless speed controller. The control surfaces are handled by (4x) 9 gram Dynam servos for precise movement. The entire electronics and power system is powered by a recommended 14.8v 2200mah LiPo battery for power and efficiency. The Dynam Tiger Moth is stable in flight due to the balanced center of gravity and bi-plane design. You will find this model to be stable yet agile in its maneuvers allowing a wide scope of skill levels to enjoy.
This almost ready to fly version comes with all the essential electronics installed. The servos, brushless speed controller (ESC), and brushless motor are all installed. Simply add your own radio, receiver and battery to begin to grace the skies with this classic!
- Realistic scale features including attractive Tiger Moth yellow paint scheme, molded panel lines and decal set
- Powerful BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Steel cable to enhance scale detail for the wings
- Dynam Tiger Moth 1270mm (50") Wingspan - Receiver Ready
- ESC with T connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
1270mm / 50in
1050mm / 41.3in
1450g / 51.2oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||115-120mm from the leading edge of the top wing at the root|
BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
40A Brushless with T connector
Propeller / EDF
4x 9g standard
4S 14.8V 2200mAh 25C LiPo (required)
4 Channel (required)
|Build Time||2 Hours|