Dynam Gee Bee Y with Gyro 1270mm (50") Wingspan - RTF
Dynam Gee Bee Y with Gyro 1270mm (50") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - RTF - DY8955SRTF
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here.
The Gee Bee Model Y Senior Sportster was a sports aircraft built in the United States in the early 1930s by the Granville Brothers. Essentially an enlarged two-seat version of the single-seat Sportster, it was a low-wing strut-and-wire-braced monoplane of conventional—if short-coupled—design with open cockpits and fixed tailskid undercarriage. The first of the two examples constructed was built for the Granville Brothers company itself and served as a support aircraft for the R-1 and R-2 racers and also for competition in its own right.
Dynam's Gee Bee Y RTF is ready for the all the races and barnstorming you can imagine! Included is a GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter,Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver and 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh Li-Po Battery so you're ready for a hair-raising, thrill-inducing ride once the build is complete!
- NEW! 6-Channel Mini Receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- Realistic scale features including attractive Gee Bee Y paint scheme, hand painted pilot figure and molded panel lines
- Powerful BM3715A-KV1050 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Dynam Gee Bee Y with Gyro 1270mm (50") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS
- 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh Li-Po Battery
- 3S LiPo Battery Charger
- ESC with XT60 connector, servos, and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1270mm / 50in
980mm / 45.8in
1250g / 49.5oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||50-55mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
M3715A-KV1050 Brushless Outrunner motor
Electronic Speed Control
40A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
4x 9g standard
3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo (included)
6 Channel (included)
|Build Time||2-3 Hours|
Product Spare Parts