TechOne Manth F3P Red 932mm (36.7") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE
- Clearance items are NEW merchandise in factory sealed boxes.
- Because of their deeply discounted prices, all Motion RC clearance items are sold “AS IS” and cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstance.
- Clearance merchandise DOES NOT have a warranty. The buyer is responsible for any problems or repairs after purchase.
TechOne Manth F3P Red 932mm (36.7") Wingspan - ARF BUNDLE - TEC0703005P
The TechOne Manth F3P was born from the Metis, an innovative and high quality F3P plane especially designed for durability and yet extremely lightweight. Made with 3mm depron milled (painted on both sides) and HCF, a special technique that uses a transparent film glued on depron.
The specially designed Manth F3P is able to fly extremely slow, as well as perform fast maneuvers like precise snaps, spins, and knife edges. The perfect solution for both indoor competition and beginners to indoor flight thanks to its incredibly smooth flight characteristics.
- Slick, streamlined and aerodynamic profile in sharp red and blue livery
- Carbon fiber control horns and servo arms for lightweight and durability
- Easy-to-remove wing and landing gear for transport and flying preference
- TechOne Manth F3P Red 932mm (36.7") Wingspan - ARF
- AS2204 KV1700 Brushless motor
- 10 amp brushless ESC with JST connector
- 4x 4-6g micro servos
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 2 Cell 7.4V 350 mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector - EPR03502J
- 2 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 2 cell (2S) charger from our Charger Collection
36.7in / 932mm
37.4in / 950mm
140 - 150g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||190 - 200mm from the leading edge of the nose|
|Powerful AS2204 KV1700 Brushless motor (included)|
Electronic Speed Control
10 amp brushless ESC with JST connector (included)
Propeller / EDF
GWS 8x4 Electric propeller
4x 4-6g micro servos (included)
2 Cell 7.4V 350mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||4+ Hours|
|Recommended Environment||Indoor (Outdoor in calm conditions only)|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- February 12, 2017 - The TechOne ARF BUNDLE version of this airplane requires intermediate level building skills. Some included components such as servos and motors do not come pre-installed and will need to be installed during the build process. Detailed building instructions are included with each model.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center