Dynam Waco Yellow with Gyro 1270mm (50") Wingspan - RTF
Dynam Waco Yellow with Gyro 1270mm (50") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - RTF - DY8952SRTF
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here.The Dynam Waco Bi-Plane offers an appealing combination of performance, style and affordability. Designed using the latest technology in durable EPO foam providing lightweight and structural rigidity. The result is an aircraft that offers awesome levels of performance. This bi-plane spans its wings at 50 inches and sits at an overall length of almost 39 inches. The large prop is thrown by a BM3720A-650KV brushless motor supported by a Dynam 40A electronic speed controller. Control surfaces are handled by four 9 gram Detrum servos and includes a steerable tail wheel for easy taxing around the runway.
Included is a GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter, Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS and 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh Li-Po battery. When more power is needed during sports aerobatic flying the Detrum power system delivers it effortlessly and smoothly. An easy access hatch allows for quick battery changes without having to remove the wings. The power plant and scale like features allow this plane to fly gracefully with outstanding flight characteristics.
Visit the Official Dynam Waco Yellow Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! 6-Channel Mini Receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- Highly scaled and attractive yellow paint scheme plus decal trim sheet
- Powerful BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Dynam Waco Yellow 1270mm (50") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS
- 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
- 4S LiPo Battery Charger
- ESC with XT60 connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1270mm / 50in
983mm / 38.7in
|CG (Center of Gravity)||70-75mm from the leading edge of the top wing|
BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
40A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
9g x 4
4S 14.8V 2200mAh LiPo (included)
6 Channel (included)
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- November 18, 2016 - Do not use lock tite on the bolts that attach the wing struts to the wing. For the RTF version make sure the included Detrum receiver/gyro is securely mounted to the fuselage before attempting to fly.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center