XK A1200 with Gyro 1200mm (47.2") Wingspan - RTF
XK A1200 with Gyro 1200mm (47.2") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - RTF - WLT-A1200
With the XK A1200 Motion RC is pleased to announce the XK brand to our customers. A leader in mini and micro class RC products since 2011, XK Innovations brings the best of performance and reliability to the smaller side of RC Flight! XKs' line of small RC airplanes brings the simplicity of electric flight to a worldwide audience with easy to fly fixed wing aircraft, some of which offer FPV options to further the fun! Motion RC stocks a full compliment of available spare parts to keep you flying these amazingly affordable RC model airplanes.
The XK A1200 RTF is a great introductory model aircraft for beginners due to its built-in stability system (3D/6G) that supports smooth flights and resistance to crashes. A great park flyer high wing trainer with rigid EPO foam and a large high wing for slow, controlled flights, but also capable of aerobatics in 3D mode.
The XK A1200 is a high wing trainer with a pusher propeller behind the wing. The airframe is sleek and aerodynamic supporting slow flight with good float and lift characteristics that are excellent attributes for beginner pilots.
Visit the Official XK A1200 with Gyro Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Comes with 3D/6G, a gyro for increased stability and helps decrease the chance of a crash. Simply cycle between 6G (stable mode) and 3D (no control surface limits) by pressing the aileron stick to the lower left after activating the model
- Stable and sleek profile supports smooth, slow and controlled flights
- Aerodynamic profile with long wing surface supports good lift for soaring
- Rigid foam airframe comprised of EPO foam is resistant to crash damage
- Extended flight times (Up to 45 minutes!)
- XK A1200 with Gyro 1200mm (47.2") Wingspan - RTF
- FTR Futaba S-FHSS Compatible 4CH 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 2.4GHz Receiver
- 2S 7.4V 2000 mAh LiPo Battery
- 2S LiPo Battery Charger
- USB Charging Cable
- Owner's Manual
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to radio control (RC) we recommend that you read through our RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". It's jam packed with helpful information for beginners including how to articles, support videos, a glossary of terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1200mm / 47.2in
895mm / 35.2in
475g / 16.75oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||55-65mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
2212B-2380kV Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
Propeller / EDF
6x2.5 3-Blade Pusher Prop
4x 4.3g digital micro
2S 7.4V 2000mAh 20C LiPo (included)
FTR Futaba S-FHSS Compatible 4CH 2.4GHz Transmitter (included)
|Build Time||1 hour|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- December 17, 2018 - To activate the gyro (on/off), you must first cycle the throttle once, then, CLICK the right stick for a very short beep, NOT HOLD down the right stick as the manual suggests.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center